a passion for dance....

Dance and music touches the heart of people....

without a dance or music...god!!!!!!!!!!!!
no one can survive...
i love to hear music..but dance is my passion :D:D:D:D:D
DANCE.....
its a state of joy..its a launguage of godliness....its a enthustiatic time...its energitic..its something awesome...
no words to express my love to it..
i love all types of dance...western,classics....anything towards dance...

a dance express a complete state of joy...


i learned bharatham at my young age....also i dance amoung my friends or when am alone....


iam sure of learning it proper, in future...and my passion is endless...:):):):):)


Dance means life to me...

0 comments:

Copyright @ experiencing.. | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger Blogger Templates