In my search what i am?

every1 have an idea for their own life...
their wish...their nature...their attitude and wish....


same something is for me?
i am positive..
i am negative..
i have anger on something ...
i love something....
i feel free in my alone..
sometimes my alone is becoming lonely.....

why what are these fluctuations?....
why i cant be stable....

i cant allow dominations....
i cant allow imitations....
sometimes some confusion....
when i was alone before a year...confusion...
now am with my partner...still confusions?!....

why?


whats happenning in me?

i searched
am searching...
and it continues...

i can say me like this.....

a gal who suppose to live more individually...unconditionally...loving..loved..
who aspires for own earning....
who depends for loving and loved....
never like to disturb others..and never wanted to disturbed by others....at any point of time...
questioning..whats life...and whats in it....
belives in living now and then....


and my search continues....
i dont think living with weakness is wrong...sometimes i want to overcome it..
but you know i cant suceed in it...

but waiting..
listening...
loving...

my search continues...

...................................................unconditionally....,

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi akka :) Happy to see ur blog :)
and this 1 is really good .... :)

akka confusions make life interesting :) ur favorite word celebration na .... just celebrate ur confusions :) :) Enjoy :) :)

My Wishes:) :)

Copyright @ experiencing.. | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger Blogger Templates