my 1st devali...after my marriage

this is my 1st devali...




ya...1st devali...after my marriage...


specially i dreamed for something with all grand things in hindu systems...which is gr8ly missed as such me and my hubby now located in london...


ok :D let me say my arrangements behind my' sorry [:D] 'our' [me n my hubby] thalai devali..

1st thing is prepared 'rava ladoo' came sumhow ok..
2nd thing is gajar halwa 'really came well'
3rd thing is 'vada'...
4th thing is going to be[vil say abt it later]...hyderabadi chicken briyani

and ve both prayed..weared new dresses...shared wishes to both of our families...friends...

i feel for my guy... :)

since it was 1st devali...
he cant able to show his 'bridegroom's style and extra domain' :D :D :D :D in ds devali....
:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oi...Mariyadiay Unnnga Appuchi kitta soli en Iduppukku modiram Poda chollu....

Inblackface said...

ha!ha! i really feel sorry for jawahar

Copyright @ experiencing.. | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger Blogger Templates